Thursday, January 17, 2008

Radio Stations

I'm going to be adding a radio station to the site soon and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on just what is the best station in Austin for Country Music. I know what my personal preferences are but just what is everybody listening to now? There is the standard Am Fm stations that have been around for years, then there are the satellite radio stations that have become so popular in recent years, and now there are several internet radio stations that have popped up recently, some in just the past few months.

So who are your favorites? Who deserves the title of "The Best Country Radio Station In Austin"? Or is the hottest station for Country Music even in Austin?

You tell me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WACO 100...

Anonymous said...

KVET

Anonymous said...

kvet hands down...